GSC or the ‘Grand Slam Challenge‘ is a service added for serious clients with money-back insurances. The aim of the challenge is to reach +500 units of profit in every Grandslam.
The fee for this service is £88 for each Grand Slam (Aus Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open).
For all terms and conditions, please scroll down..
Click below to buy 2019 French Open GSC in advance (starts late May):
GSC RESULTS SO FAR:
2019 AUS OPEN: 229.8 UNITS (MIN TARGET OF 301 NOT REACHED – CUSTOMERS GOT FULL REFUND OF £88)
2018 US OPEN: 429.7 UNITS (PROFIT RANGE 401-499 UNITS – CUSTOMERS GOT 25% REFUND OF £22)
2018 WIMBLEDON: 73.7 UNITS – (MIN TARGET OF 301 NOT REACHED – CUSTOMERS GOT FULL REFUND)
2018 FRENCH OPEN : -0.8 UNITS (NET LOSS – FULL REFUND)
2018 AUS OPEN: -170 UNITS (NET LOSS – FULL REFUND)
Any questions about GSC, please contact us HERE.
General Terms and Conditions for GSC:
- This service is catered for customers with a decent sized bankroll.
- It is aimed at each of the four Grand Slams for the year.
- Aim of the GSC Challenge is to reach +500 units of profit for every Grand slam which spans for 2 weeks. You can keep track of the progress on our STATS page. The spreadsheet should clearly show the GSC progress.
- If the target is NOT reached by the final day of the Grandslam, full/partial refunds are issued as follows:
Any NET LOSS or up to 300 units profit = Full refund of £88
301 – 400 units profit = 50% refund of £44
401 – 499 units profit = 25% refund of £22
500+ = No refund
- All tips are sent at least 2 hours before the match starts. Average lead time is 5 hours.
- Expect at least 15 tips for each slam.
- Stakes recommended are between 1% (20 units) and 5% (100 units).
- By subscribing, the customer agrees that ‘ATW TENNIS’ stats (proofed by betadvisor.com) is final.
- All refunds will be issued promptly within 48 hours after the final day of the event.